Think you may have a problem with your European transmission or gearbox?
- Automatic transmission shifts hard or bangs through gears especially when hot
- Transmission slips or shudders between gear changes
- Transmission warning light is on
- Automatic transmission is slow to engage either forward or reverse gears
- Transmission shudders under light acceleration and above 50 km an hour this can feel like an engine misfire
- Your automatic transmission changes up and down erratically by itself
- Your automatic transmission feels like it is stuck in one gear and has no overdrive
- Your transmission starts off in the wrong gear and won't change
- Your automatic transmission won't change down into the lower gears when you accelerate
- Your transmission smells of oil burning
Did you now that most European cars built after 1995 are computer controlled and have an elaborate electronic internal system to control shift timing and pressures. Not only that, but 90% of European vehicles don’t even have a dip stick to check the transmission oil. These are just some of the reasons it is important that you have your transmission serviced regularly.
For over 35 years Kaspa Transmissions have been repairing European transmissions and gearboxes for not just the general public but also for many of the European dealerships. We have the specialised equipment to repair and service all European makes and models including Audi, VW, Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Renault, Peugeot and Fiat.
Talk with our friendly customer service consultants who can offer you a FREE no obligation ten point written assessment on your vehicle today.
DON’T LEAVE IT.